Saturday, June 27, 2009

June 27, 2009 Beach cleanup and Start of summer meeting

Finally the official start of summer here at the pond and it even feels like it for a change. The weather here has been miserable and it feels like this is really the first warm sunny day so far. I'm sitting in the Grove waiting for it to be meeting time. We had an amazing turn out for beach cleanup and were finished much earlier then we expected. In attendance were the Wright family, the Oborsky's, Lambros', Leone's, Gould's, Matteson's, Powers', Wilmot's, Cochran's, Newton's, Manning's , McIntosh's,MacMichael's, Cutting's and Tucci's...like I said a great turn out...if I forgot anybody please forgive me, post a comment and I'll be happy to add you! If this keeps up we'll make beach cleanup at 8am next year and the meeting at 9:30..hopefully we'll have a good showing at the meeting as well.

No comments: